4. Your rights
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exclusions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access - you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure - you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restrict or object to processing - you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent - if we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, or if you have questions or concerns about how we process your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 301 Q House, Furze Road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission, whose contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
LoCall 1890 25 22 31
Fax +353 57 868 4757