Our reason and purpose for processing your personal data is:
- We have your consent.
- To comply with the Consumer Protection Code.
- To protect the vital interests of the data subject, including the protection of rights and freedoms.
- Necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller or third party, unless the processing is overridden by the vital interests, including rights and freedoms.
- We need to process your data to complete a contract, where you, the data subject, is a party.
How will GMN Associates Limited t/a Nolan & Partners Financial Services use the personal data it collects about me?
GMN Associates Limited t/a Nolan & Partners Financial Services will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special Categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin - financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) - we will obtain your explicit consent.
Who are we sharing your data with?
GMN Associates Limited t/a Nolan & Partners Financial Services may pass your personal data to third-party service providers who are contracted to the Company in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with GDPR procedures. Personal sensitive data will only be shared with third parties when we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
In the event that the Company transfers your personal data to a third party or outside the EU, the Company, as the date controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you, the data subject, are available.
In providing services, the Company may share your information with:
- Your authorised representatives;
- Third parties with whom: (i) the Company needs to share your information to facilitate transactions you have requested, and (ii) you request the Company to share your information;
- Service providers who provide the Company with support services;
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and law enforcement authorities, receivers, liquidators, examiners, pension fund administrators, insurers/re-insurers
If we consider it necessary to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.