Are you a start-up enterprise looking for a strong and decisive business partner?
Nolan & Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants that takes a real interest in start-up enterprises. With over 30 years experience, we can bring hands-on commercial expertise to your business and financial affairs and in the process help to minimize the risk of your business being one of the 40% of start ups that fail in the first year.
Unlike most firms, our sole focus is not just to undertake compliance work; instead we look to get involved with you as a strong business partner from the beginning, advising you on every aspect of your personal and business finances from start-up to retirement.
We value your business and will reciprocate by being proactive in referring business to you at every opportunity through our client base and extensive contacts built up over a long number of years.
Our whole ethos is to interpret, understand and challenge your finances gaining a commercial insight into the underlying business in order to add real value and help drive growth and profitability in the process.
- Deciding on the best structure for your business � Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership � and deal with the associated registrations with the Companies Registration Office and the Revenue Commissioners
- Preparing a business plan that incorporates marketing and business development plans, cashflow and trading, profit and loss projections
- Assessing the financial requirements of your business and directing you to the appropriate sources of finance
- Identifying the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within your business and developing systems to monitor and measure these
- Developing a strategy for category management and setting profitability targets for each sales category
- Choosing an accounting package that best serves the needs of the business
- All of your bookkeeping and payroll requirements
- Establishing relationships with other service providers including banks, solicitors, insurance brokers, estate agents and many others within our network of contacts