- Advising a leading dental practice on a growth strategy involving the acquisition of other professional firms within the same sector.
- Advising a number of partners in one of the country's leading law firms with regard to retirement and personal financial planning.
- Advised RSD Travel Ireland Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of First Voyages France GmbH, on the setting up of a tour operator business in Ireland and subsequently engaged to provide management accounting services reporting to the parent on a monthly basis.
- The firm has been involved in a number of restructuring / corporate recovery / forensic assignments on behalf of clients and financial institutions.
- Advising a number of GP's in relation to their retirement options from the GMS Superannuation Scheme.
- Advising the directors of a group of trading companies in the support services sector with regard to various restructuring options for the group.
- Providing outsourced accounting and payroll services to a leading Irish pub chain and craft brewery.